Welcome to Fayson Lakes
Order Your Fayson Lakes Sweatshirt by May 14th
Please Email FLWC1930@gmail.com To Join FLWC
Check back here for information on our Summer/Fall events.
- 2017-18 Membership Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/gi00eGL0fMWLLczm1
- Link to Upcoming Kid Events sponsored by Women's Club: http://mailchi.mp/01ef0e773a6a/free-pizza-party-drawing-contest-more
- Ticket Order for Turtle Back Zoo outing: https://goo.gl/forms/YkFMjzJLpqbrzc3n1
- Custom Glass FLA Christmas Ornaments on sale now! Women's Club is selling a limited number of special edition FLA Christmas ornaments to raise funds for children's events around the lake. These are selling fast...ORDER ONLINE HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/59p6rRtsclhw63pJ3.
- FAYSON STRONG sweatshirts are on sale for a limited time! Download the order form using link, or email your order to FLWC1930@gmail.com. Orders due ASAP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5D-DBAVZKPTLWFWRWV5RmFnMHFJUmtnRk5CR2ljSXIxWlpr/view?usp=sharing.
- The Harvest Festival is Sunday, November 5th from 11 AM - 3 PM at the FLA Clubhouse. Harvest Festival tickets are $5 per person/$3 for Women's Club members and their families. The event is open to the community, so invite your friends, family, classmates, and social media connections! Share this flyer online or download for your personal use: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5D-DBAVZKPTaFlWOGxZYzN6Ulk/view?usp=sharing. We are also looking for people -- FLA residents and community members -- to enter the Harvest Festival Pie Baking and Pumpkin Carving Contests. Details can be found here: http://mailchi.mp/0d39d552a422/enter-harvest-fest-pie-pumpkin-contests-today-awesome-prizes. PLEASE BRING A FOOD PANTRY ITEM OR TWO TO DONATE TO LOCAL FOOD BANK!
- The Progressive Dinner is Saturday, November 11th. If you would like to participate, please renew your membership today, as this is an event open exclusively to FLWC members. Renew/join here: https://goo.gl/forms/2mJJxuZCKYO8UZZn2.
- Thanksgiving Basket drive will be starting soon! Keep an eye out for details.
- The Women's Club annual Adopt-A-Child will take place this December. Please email FLWC1930@gmail.com to request more information.
- Our annual Cookie Exchange and White Elephant Gift Swap (goofy gag gifts) will be held in December! No need to be a chef...come for the fun of good food and friends (BYOB). Details will be announced to Women's Club members soon. Please renew your membership today, as this is an event open exclusively to FLWC members. Renew/join here: https://goo.gl/forms/2mJJxuZCKYO8UZZn2.
FLWC PROGRESSIVE DINNER IS SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH
This is one of our most popular events, and for good reason, it's tons of fun! It's a great way to meet your fellow Fayson Lakers, new and let's say seasoned members alike.
RSVP by November 3rd to Stacey Andretta at firstname.lastname@example.org or Colleen Lazarus at email@example.com. Please be mindful that we cannot place people until we know who is attending and everyone wants to know where they are going asap!
And now here's how it works... In a nutshell, the evening starts at 6:00 PM. Couples and singles all meet at a host house to enjoy appetizers. We then break up into smaller groups (about 8 people) for dinner. After that, we all get back together again at a third house for dessert. Before the night of the Progressive Dinner, more information will be given including the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all the homes you have been invited to for the evening. So, what part of the event would you like to do?
Appetizers Host - Part of the fun of this event is to go to homes we've never been before. Do you have a home that can hold about 60 people or so? Would you like to be the home that hosts the appetizer portion of the evening?
Appetizers - Bring your favorite appetizer with you. Please remember to double your recipe since there are usually more than 50 people who attend.
Dinner - Make one of the dinners for the evening. Don't worry about deciding what to cook. Everyone has the same thing for dinner, and the recipe will be given to you.
Dinner Host - Open up your home to approximately three other couples for dinner. Don't have a dining room table? Don't worry. The kitchen table works just fine. We're just getting together with friends and having a good time! Hosts provide the salad, rolls and a couple of bottles of wine.
Dessert Host - Again, part of the fun is to go to a home we've never been before. Do you have a home that can hold about 60 people or so? This event usually winds down at about 12:00 AM. Would you like to be the dessert home for the evening?
Dessert - Is dessert your favorite part of a meal? Then we've a job for you. We can either make arrangements to drop of your dessert before the evening starts or bring it along with you to the Dessert Host House. So that we keep things from getting out of balance, keep track of your spending. The cost of the evening gets equally divided between the couples at dinner time.