Welcome to Fayson Lakes
CLUBHOUSE RENTAL POLICY
The Clubhouse may be rented any day after Labor Day weekend through April unless an Association or Club event is taking place. The Clubhouse is not available for rent during the summer months.
- The Clubhouse is available only to paid-in-full members of Fayson Lakes. Association dues are due by March 1st of each year. Members who have not paid their dues are not permitted to rent the Clubhouse.
- The renter must be present for the duration of the rental period.
- All parties must be limited to 50 people.
- Only the first floor interior is for rent. Use of the upstairs Club Room, Storage Rooms, or Upper Deck is prohibited. The lower deck can be used, but may have to be shared with clubs or other members.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Clubhouse or around Clubhouse premises.
- During the winter months the larger parking lot is locked and not plowed. It may be unlocked for your rental; however, you will be responsible for the cost of plowing and salting paid directly to the plow contractor used by the Association.
- All chairs and tables must be cleaned and put back where they were found. The kitchen and bathrooms must be left clean and orderly. The floor must be swept.
- Rentals end at 1:00 AM. Please do not start cleaning up at 1:00 AM - be prepared to leave at 1:00 AM.
- NO TRASH IS TO BE LEFT AT THE CLUBHOUSE OR IN THE CLUBHOUSE DUMPSTERS. TRASH MUST BE TAKEN WITH YOU. PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMOVE TRASH FROM THE BATHROOMS.
- The Clubhouse key may be picked up on the day of your rental from the Clubhouse Trustee. The key must be returned by the morning following the rental.
Failure to adhere to these rules may result in forfeiture of your $100 security deposit and denial of your request to rent the Clubhouse again. The Board of Trustees of The Fayson Lakes Association will make these decisions.
Following are the proper steps for renting the Clubhouse:
- Call the Clubhouse Trustee to see if the date is available. The name of the current Clubhouse Trustee can be found published in the Fayson Fax and on our website www.faysonlakes.org/contact/.
- Pick up a rental application form either from the office, the Clubhouse Trustee, or download it HERE.
- REVIEW THE INFORMATION ON THE RENTAL APPLICATION, FRONT AND BACK, BEFORE SIGNING. Return the completed application and two checks to the Clubhouse Trustee--$75 for the rental and $100 as a security deposit. Do not send checks directly to the Clubhouse. The security deposit check will be destroyed or returned upon a satisfactory inspection of the Clubhouse after the rental is completed. Checks must be made out to The Fayson Lakes Association.
Everyone's adherence to these policies will ensure that the community may continue to have a great facility for their special events.
Please note that the Business Office may be open during your rental, and other members may be entering the Clubhouse to conduct Association business.