Welcome to Fayson Lakes
FLA SUMMER HELP WANTED
Positions Open - Lifeguards, Assistant Beach Director, Badge Checker, Maintenance
The position of Assistant Beach Director is a full time salaried position.
- Supervising beach personnel in the absence of Beach Director
- Securing of beaches and facilities after completion of summer program
- Assisting Beach Director in maintaining work schedule for lifeguards
- Maintaining clean and professional image of self, staff, and all beach facilities
- Assisting in conducting and supervising all lifesaving drills for all lifeguards
- Assisting in conducting beach activities programs
- Enforcing all posted rules of the Fayson Lakes Association
- Must be 21 years of age
Night Supervisor position may also be available for the summer depending upon need - same job description as above.
The position of Main Beach Badge Checker is an hourly position.
- Checking badges of all people entering main beach; Selling day badges
- Punching family guest badges; Recording names of members and guests
- Accounting of money at the beginning and end of day
- Greeting everyone who enters in a friendly, welcoming manner
- Distributing items such as flyers and guest badges that may be asked by the Board or Beach Staff
- Keeping a watchful eye on the picnic area and informing the Beach Director or Assistant of anything that you may observe
The position of Lifeguard is an hourly position.
- Maintaining safety of the water and beach areas
- Enforcing beach rules
- Running beach activities and maintaining beach areas
- Must be a positive role model for children
- Must participate in weekly drills/laps
- Proper certifications required
Head Guard position is available as well.
- Supervising and mentoring guards
- Running weekly drills/laps
The position of Maintenance is an hourly position.
- Maintaining Fayson Lakes property
- Duties include: mowing, weed-whacking, weeding, painting, power washing, garbage removal, and other projects
- Hours vary per week
- Minimum age: 15 - Working Papers Required
- Must be responsible and have initiative to complete projects.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please click to Download Application For Beach Positions (applications are also available at the office - please contact Cathy Luisi in the Business Office during business hours - 973-838-2043) and return it to:
The Fayson Lakes Association
10 Clubhouse Trail, Kinnelon, NJ 07405