Due to changes in postal requirements and a dramatic (>300%) increase in postal costs, the 2015 Badges will not be mailed to members this year. Badges must be picked up during scheduled pick up times at the FLA Clubhouse.
A few things to note regarding picking up your badges:
- All dues and fees must be paid in full prior to picking up your badges. You will not be able to pay your dues and pick up your badges at the same time.
- Badges must be picked up during scheduled pick up times; badges cannot be picked up at the FLA office during normal business hours unless otherwise scheduled.
- If you expect to have your badges in time for Memorial Day weekend, the office must receive your payment by May 15.
Badges may be picked up on the following days:
- Thursday evenings between 7 - 8:30 pm: 3/26, 4/16, 4/23, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14 and 5/21.
- Saturday mornings between 10 am - 12 pm: 4/18 and 5/16.
Please remember that dues must be paid prior to picking up your badges; you will not be able to pay your dues and pick up your badges at the same time. The office will not be open on Memorial Day weekend to receive dues payments or to issue badges.